all rise...(or choke!)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

STL - HABA HABA

I couldn't find the video for this song (probably because it hasn't been done yet) so i uploaded a clip of the perfomance. This song got STL nominated for the Eurovision Awards (representing Norway-you should have heard the uproar some narrow minded Norwegians caused over the whole matter). I like STL. She's focused and professional with her music. Her videos are to die for and i bet this particular one will be exceptional. I've tried asking a few Kenyan artistes I know why they don't try to match STL's level of perfection and almost all have argued that she is advantaged because she is based abroad. I say pig poop! Yáll just need to get your act together. After all, when someone chucks smelly farts because they eat too much junk (note the allusion) is it because they have a dietary advantage over ordinary farters?

No comments:

Post a Comment